+20 years industry experience
- Peter Hussey holds a higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering from the Institute of Technology, Dublin.
- Peter first joined Cruinn in 1999 as the first systems engineer and developed the systems engineering department in the company.
- Peter was responsible for the development and implementation of Cruinn’s Quality Management System, which was awarded the ISO9001:2000 standard in 2001.
- Peter works closely with key suppliers such as Siemens Healthineers, Dako Agilent & Bruker having built up strong relationships with these principal partners.
- As Cruinn developed their business model and continued to experience year on year growth, Peter’s role as a managed service provider included a core focus on large technical tender bids within the areas of blood sciences.
- Peters’ other responsibilities include developing the IT strategy & management of the IT function within the organisation. This included implementing a new ERP system in 2008 and the roll out of a new CRM solution in 2020.
- Peter has a customer facing role and has built key customer relationships over the past twenty-one years.
- Peter’s strengths include having an overall view across all aspects of the business and a broad experience within multiple business areas of the organisation.