Dear Valued Customer,
As we continue to regularly monitor updates from the Health Service Executive and the Scientific Community on the ongoing threat of COVID-19, we have undertaken several steps in our business to manage risks.
Since the pandemic hit Ireland, we have implemented the following measures:
- We test all office based staff weekly and all warehouse based staff daily
- All staff have their temperature taken upon arrival at the building every morning
- Our warehouse staff are split into shifts to implement social distancing and reduce staff contact
- We have put in place measures for staff to work from home
- Office based staff must wear face coverings when not at their desks
- Warehouse staff wear face coverings at all times while in the building
- Our staff who remain office based have been designated their own offices/space
- We maintain strict social distancing in the office and have staggered breaks
- We are rigorously and routinely sanitizing and disinfecting high-traffic areas such as entry/exit doors, canteen surfaces and door handles
With these measures in mind we would like to assure our customers, that we are fully operational and we continue to provide the high level of service you will have come to expect from Cruinn Diagnostics.
We will continue to monitor and adjust all aspects of our business as the situation develops.
In the 17-18 months we have held a number of meetings to discuss the below key points, with ongoing meetings as the situation changes.
We are particularly focused on:
- Any suspected or actual Staff infections which may have a direct impact on our daily operations
- Our ability to continue to deliver our products and services to our customers in the event of a suspected or actual infection
- Limiting personnel interaction at our main Office facilities and at Customer sites
- Development of a Risk Management Plan covering the following four key areas:
– We are working closely with our Logistics Partners to ensure a continuous and uninterrupted Supply Chain
– Our engineering team are fully operational to provide Onsite support
– Our account Managers are fully contactable to provide phone and online support
– Our Offices are fully operational, with all administration departments accessible to our Customers and Suppliers
We ask you, as an important Cruinn Diagnostics Customer, to please notify us of any circumstance in relation to COVID-19 that may likely impact on any of our staff and consequentially on our ability to deliver Product and / or Services.
If you require any assistance from Cruinn Diagnostics as part of your organisation’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Department, your Cruinn Account Manager or the undersigned.
We endeavour to keep our customers updated during this challenging time and are committed to adapting our business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service and supply to you.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe.